Berbere Roasted Carrots
2 1/2 Lbs Carrots
1 Oz Berbere Spice
To Taste Salt, Kosher
1 Oz Neutral Oil
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash carrots very well, don’t peel unless necessary.
- Cut into large bite sized pieces.
- Toss carrots in oil.
- Season with salt, & berbere spice.
- Place seasoned carrots on a roasting pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place into the oven & cook carrots until fork tender (about 10-15 minutes).
16 Oz Yogurt, 5% full fat
1/2 Each Lemon, zest & juice
1/4 Each Garlic Clove
As Needed Kosher Salt
- In a bowl, add yogurt, lemon zest, juice, & grated garlic clove.
- Season with salt to your liking & store in the fridge up to 5 days.
3 Oz Hummus
1 1/2 Cup Roasted Berbere Carrots (above)
1 Oz Garlic Yogurt
- On a plate, add a thin layer of hummus.
- Evenly spread roasted carrots on top.
- Garnish with a dollop of garlic yogurt & berbere spice.
Follow & Tag Us @eatccc_