- Peel & de-seed cucumbers.
- Using a hand grater on the largest setting, grate cucumbers.
- Add grated cucumbers to a bowl & season with salt.
- Let cucumbers drain.
- Once ready put cucumber in sieve & expel all liquid. Be sure to push if needed.
- In a bowl, add all ingredients & mix.
- Adjust seasoning as needed.
Notes: For a dairy free yogurt replace the full fat yogurt with a coconut yogurt, or almond yogurt. Almond Yogurt is my favorite of the two.
- In a bowl add za’atar, grated garlic, lemon juice & oil.
- Add diced chicken thighs & toss in marinade overnight.
- Skewer 5 chicken thigh cubes per kebab.
- Place on a tray layered with parchment paper.
Notes: For a dairy free yogurt replace the full fat yogurt with a coconut, or almond yogurt. Almond Yogurt is my favorite of the two.
Chicken Cook & Plate
- Preheat cooking surface to a medium high heat.
- Season chicken kebab with salt & sear on both sides.
- When cooked through place on top of Pita with tzatziki, cucumber, olives, onions, feta & fresh dill.
Follow & Tag Us @eatccc_