Egg Pasta Dough
yield: 12 3⁄4 Oz
- Add “00” flour to the table & sprinkle salt on top.
- Using your fingers or a bench scraper, create a “well” so your wet ingredients do not escape
- Add your yolks, olive oil, & water.
- From the center start mixing the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. Move in a circular motion & move outward.
- Using your hand or bench scraper, start folding the outer layer of dry ingredients to fully incorporate
- The mixture should resemble a pie dough (crumbly).
- Using your hands, start kneading the dough until it is smooth.
- Wrap in plastic & rest for at least 20 minutes.
Tips: If your dough is not coming together, add a little more water. If you’re cooking at a higher altitude, you may need to add up to 10% more water.powered by Crowdcast
Follow & Tag Us @eatccc_