1/3 Cup | g Popping Corn
2 Tablespoon | g Neutral Oil
| 50g Toasted Peanuts
2 Tablespoon | g Everything spice
1 Cup | g Light Brown Sugar
2/3 Cup | g Light Corn syrup
1 Teaspoon | Baking soda
4 Oz Unsalted Butter
1/3 Cup | 70g Popping Corn
2 Tablespoon | 20g Neutral Oil
- In a wide pot with a lid, add popcorn, & oil.
- Turn heat to high.
- Place a lid on top of the pot.
- Shake pot back & forth just to move corn kernels.
- Continue shaking over heat until all corn kernels have popped.
- Turn off the heat & dump popped corn into a large roasting pan.
- continue to Everything Spiced Caramel Popcorn
Join the Carroll Crew
Enter my home, personal studio, & kitchen during virtual classes, one-on-one hangouts, & more online member experiences. I love making new friends!
Click Here to learn more
Everything Spiced Caramel Popcorn
1/3 Cup | 50g Toasted Peanuts
2 Tablespoon | 15g Everything spice
1 Cup | 120g Light Brown Sugar
2/3 Cup | 250g Light Corn syrup
1 Teaspoon | 7g Baking soda
4 Oz | 113g Unsalted Butter
1. Preheat oven to 250 F.
2. Add popped popcorn to a very large roasting pan or two large cookie sheets with sides.
3. Melt butter in a large saucepan, over medium-high heat. Stir in sugar & corn syrup.
4. Stirring constantly, with wooden spoon, until mixture begins to boil.
5. Boil without stirring for 5 minutes.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Add baking soda.
8. Immediately stir together.
9. Slowly pour caramel mixture over popped corn & peanuts.
10. With large silicone spatula or wooden spoon, gently stir until popcorn is evenly coated
11. Bake in oven (250 F) for 1 hour…Tossing every 15 minutes.
12. Remove from oven, cool for 10-15 minutes & break into smaller pieces.
13. Store Caramel Corn in airtight container.
Tips: work with caution, caramel will be extremely hot.
Follow & Tag Us @eatccc_