yield: 3 Cup
- Separate the heads of garlic.
- Trim off ends of each garlic clove & remove outer layer.
- Place the peeled garlic cloves, bay leaf, & oil into a small pan, & place over very low heat on the stove.
- Bring oil to a light bubble & reduce to the lowest heat possible & cook for about 30-45 minutes.
- While cooking, occasionally stir the garlic.
- When soft & golden brown, remove from the heat.
- Cool down, & store in a glass jar.
- Refrigerate & hold up to 3 weeks.
Notes: Garlic confit & garlic oil should always be stored in the refrigerator for food safety reasons as infused garlic oils have a risk of producing botulism if stored at room temperature.powered by Crowdcast
Follow & Tag Us @eatccc_