Overnight Oats & Figs
- In a small sauce-pot, lightly heat almond milk, agave, salt and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Add 1 tablespoon chia seeds to each of 4 glass jars. Add 1/2 cup rolled oats to each jar.
- Divide warmed almond milk mixture evenly (about 1/2 cup each) into each jar.
- Cover securely with lid and set in the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to eat, garnish with your fresh figs.
– Warming your almond milk will make the oats even softer.
– Use any dairy or nondairy milk you like; add bananas, toasted nuts or seeds, or shredded coconut; use any seasonal fruit or jam — for example, peaches, strawberries, mangoes, pineapples — instead of figs.
Follow & Tag Us @eatccc_